First of all, we are encouraging all patients who may have experienced any of the following to please call us to reschedule your appointment, please do not come to our office.
- Close contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus
- Have the following symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Aches
If you have questions about symptoms or concerns about the exposure relating to the virus, please call 574-307-6870. This number is specifically for virus questions and is not connect to our office.
Second, to help the spread of germs, please take the following precautions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds with hot water and soap (sing the “Happy Birthday” song)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean and sanitize frequently touched objects and surfaces
It is important to note that we are also limiting the number of people allowed to attend appointments with patients at this time to one adult.
Your health and safety are our number one concern and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate this situation. Feel free to send us a message through the portal or call our office with any questions or concerns you may have. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.
Allied Physicians of Michiana
Patient Portal Login
Our patient portal allows you access to your medical information 24/7. Online services are convenient, private, and secure and include the following. Additional features will be added throughout the year.
Find out all the important information you need whether you are a new or existing patient.